Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Some Pics

                                                                   My 6 month cake


                                                                         
                                                Me in my new sweater my mama got me:)


                                                           My really cool hot chocolate
                                                     Christmas presents for my family
                                                      Another one of our hot chocolate

                                                             Me rockin my new suit
                                         Our little Christmas tree with our presents under it:)
                                               My Custom Tailored Suit.  I'm so excited!!
                                                                     Me and Buddha
                                                             My Christmas presents:)
                                                                          Buddha
                                                                        Suwon
                              Me and Sister Goodnough.  She's awesome.  She is from the MTC

                                                               Me and Elder Atkin

                                                      What??? Oreo cereal.  Lucky!!!

                                          Sister Kang.  She is the coolest Korean I have met
                                          Sister Goines. She's in 평택

No comments:

Post a Comment